For the automation of goods flows, production processes and prototype machines, we develop systems tailored to the customer’s needs. For the implementation of these automation systems, we are looking for an Electrical Site Manager with a great interest in our business.
As Electrical Site Supervisor, you are responsible for the daily coordination and take charge of your site, both organisationally and technically. On the spot, you will manage your employees and subcontractors, you will cooperate actively and you will partly coordinate the site in terms of planning and the distribution of tasks. You communicate regularly with the project leader on how the site is progressing. In other words, you ensure that the installation can be handed over to the customer.
- You coordinate and manage large installations onsite, focusing on the electrical part
- You set up and implement an efficient planning
- You monitor the delivery costs, planning, quality and safety
- You follow up on the execution schedule and take care of the necessary oral and written communication with the project leader and the customer
- You lead colleagues and supervise subcontractors
- You ensure a profitable collaboration in your team. You roll up your sleeves when your colleague’s hands are short..
- You manage and guard the safety of the site installation
- You participate to site meetings together with the project team
- You solve the technical problems based on your professional knowledge and experience.
- You take part in the testing and commissioning of the installed installations
- You have a bachelor degree in electromechanics or equivalent by experience
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience with electricity – preferably in automation
- You have experience with large installations and projects
- Mechanical insight is a plus
- You are flexible with regard to tasks and working hours
- You can work independently and take initiative
- You set priorities, take deadlines into account and keep functioning well under pressure
- You are administratively highly organized and have good communication skills
- You are willing to stay on site for longer periods (during weekends you should be home)
- You are fluent in Dutch or French with a good command of English.
- A challenging position with a lot of technical challenges and variety in Belgium and abroad
- An exciting job with responsibility
- A group of great colleagues
- The opportunity to work independently within a team
- An attractive remuneration package with attractive extra-legal benefits
- A learning environment and the opportunity to follow trainings
Interested? Do not hesitate and send your motivation letter and detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Human Resources.